The South West growth corridor is rapidly undergoing significant changes with many major infrastructure projects either currently underway or in the planning stages. Employment opportunities are endless in this thriving region.
Below is an overview of what is close to Lucere:
- Leppington train station, scheduled to open early in 2015, is a short five minute drive away while a train trip to the CBD will take approximately 40 minutes.
- Liverpool and Campbelltown are within 20 minute drives.
- Parramatta’s CBD is an approximate 40 minute drive and the CBD is a 50 minute commute.
- A bus stop is a short walk to Camden Valley Way. Bus services run to various points within the South West including Liverpool Westfield and other local shopping destinations. Buses also run to the Liverpool interchange. Buses run directly to the CBD from the interchange.
- Leppington Major Centre, the proposed largest centre in the South West Growth Centre, will be an approximate five minute commute.
- Major shopping and employment destinations are located within a 15 to 20 minute drive and include Oran Town Centre and Westfield Liverpool. Carnes Hill Marketplace is just a short ten minute drive.
- The M7 and M5 motorways can be accessed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Several private and public primary and high schools are within a 10 minute commute. Some include Leppington Public School, William Carey Cristian School, Uniting Grammar College, Clancy Catholic College, Hoxton Park High School, Greenway Park Public School, Good Shepard School and Thomas Hassall School.